Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Something Interesting from Facebook

A friend of mine recently did this on his blog, and I decided to copy him. I took the first 25 status updates from Facebook and commented on all of them in the form of a blog post.

  1. Adam Nicoll had an interesting Monday.

Interesting as in “fun”, or interesting as in “I’m glad it’s over”?

  1. Rachel Morris just got called a gangsta.

Whew! I better be careful with a gangsta for a roommate!

  1. Bonnie George thinks her toe might be broken.

Sad day! I hope it heals fast!

  1. Daniel Oman is watching the Transporter, and he thinks that Jason Statham could take on Chuch Norris!

There’s only two kinds of bad guys in the world: the ones that live, and the ones that meet Chuck Norris.

  1. Amber Anthon loves her family but,…..

But they are all vampires?

  1. Jennifer Sudweeks feels a little diabolical. ::cackles::

Go ahead and follow through with those devil urges occasionally; it’s fun.

  1. Donna Andrus is pondering on what color “velvet” is--is it something like crimson?

Black Velvet? Anyone heard of that book?

  1. Dana Brown is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZ yeah I snore lol no not really.

I’m pretty sure I heard a snore or two at the MTC.

  1. Kevin White yay Moon!

Yay!

  1. Anthony James Torres wonders what kind of boy that you think that i are, the kind that you meet at a bar!?

The kind of boy that will go pretty far?

  1. Kimberly Whigham Lochner is going to crawl in a hole now…no really its for the better.

I understand that feeling. Sometimes you just need to embrace it.

  1. Tori Harris Tappen is LOST-ing.

Fun fun!

  1. Trevor J. Mecham needs to plan his 5 year reunion. Any ideas?

One word: karaoke

  1. Penny Royal is experimental music and trippy Jazz. Wednesday. 8 pm.

Sweet!

  1. Sara is trying to find a song…any suggestions?

Merry Happy by Kate Nash

  1. Sandra Bryant knew the right answer, and yet put the wrong one down. da! why meeeeee.

Were you under pressure? [dum dum dum dum dum] Pressure! Pushing down on me! Pressing down on you!

  1. Annie Johnson is frustrated.

Don’t worry; this too (whatever it is) will pass.

  1. Alicia Steagall is keeping her mind on her work.

How good of you!

  1. Nicole Quist Sweetheart, they’re suspecting things; people will say we’re in love.

What is that a quote from?

  1. Danielle Eaton is tired and wondering what is to be done.

Sleep. That’ll fix that problem.

  1. Kimberly Rowley is content.

What a pleasant feeling!

  1. Geneil Empey Johnson is amazed (but not surprised) by her husband and the hard things he accomplishes.

No, he surprises you with other things, like secret attacks from the aggressive, German-speaking squirrels.

  1. Claire Jacks is getting ready to go to bed.

Such a healthy thing to do! I think that I’ll get ready for bed too, as soon as I post this.

  1. Bridget Pranke is not saying a word!

If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all!

  1. Jennifer Rowley Fauset painted all her baseboards today…I think I’m officially “nesting”.

Way to go. I’ve never felt that urge, but I’m sure it felt great to accomplish!

No comments: