Friday, February 5, 2010

Another Weekend

I always feel SO happy when it is Friday. It means that I can go home, relax for a couple of days, take several uninterrupted hours to work on homework, see a lot of Dave, and not ride the bus for at least 48 hours...And sometimes Dave and I even go out on a date! Oh, and one more thing, either Dave or I gets paid every Friday, so it's always payday!

This weekend, we are hanging out with some friends. Isaac and Camber are coming over tonight, and we've been invited to Stacy and Mikey's house on Saturday. On Saturday I'll be doing quite a bit of planning for my last week teaching my TTTC class. Today Chan and I planned out our lesson plans and decided on what we were going to do for the test, so now I need to prepare my parts of the lessons and test. And I think this week I'll go to ward choir on Sunday morning. I won't have a primary lesson to prepare since my co-teacher will be teaching this Sunday, and I have really been missing being in a choir. So, all in all, I think it will be a great weekend!

1 comment:

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

Me too!! I love when my hubby is home. I'm so jealous you got to hear from Dr. Lund in person. Great advice!!!!