Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Update from Arizona

I am in AZ, and am just 3 days away from being married! Awesome, right?

I drove down two downs ago, and Dave drove down yesterday. We have a number of things to do to prepare, but the most important one is getting the marriage license. Then if nothing else happens, at least we can get married! :D

Yeah, I can't think of anything else to write about. I am too caught up in what's going on for the wedding. But I will get better at posting after the honeymoon, I'm sure.

4 comments:

Naazju said...

Hooray! I'm glad you're getting married this weekend! Good luck with the final details!

Alan & Alisha Watts said...

Crazy Last Days!! They will be over soon- forget the crazy stuff but enjoy the wonderful moments- Then enjoy every single second on your wedding day.

Luvs

andrea said...

IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!
it will be such a special day for you and dave- i cant wait for you

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

You're married now! CONGRATS!